Passionate about design and photography, and with our investment of the Nikon D3000 SLR camera, I have been having a grand time snapping away pics of our handsome little guy! As all of you know, Brad and I LOVE design and we have worked with some of the most amazing photographers (Victor Sizemore from our wedding, and most recently, Carrie & Brittany of BabyAsArt who shot Taji's newborn portraits.) Their photos have cost us a pretty penny but nevertheless, have filled our home with so much happiness & beauty. My goal is to take what I have observed from these photographers, along with my talented photographer friend Kristen's tips and training, and shoot my own beautiful portraits of Taji and our little family :) Here is a peek into the most recent pics (and don't forget to scroll down the blog to the photo I took of newly engaged Jane with her sparkly diamond ring, another photo I'm proud of)
smiling.....

sucking his thumb.....

close-up of his ever-changing sea blue eyes.....

looking at his mirror during tummy time....
No comments:
Post a Comment