Happy 2nd birthday, to our sweet boy Jax! My, look how much you have grown my adorable little reindeer! You were a precious gift given to us on Christmas Morning 2011, and we will always treasure how special you are! It was pure magic, and the best surprise we could ever receive! Taj gained a best friend and partner-in-crime, and we were blessed with such a handsome and adorable son! I look back on the last 2 years, and even though they are a whirlwind, they have been SO rich with memories, experiences, milestones, and adventures! You never cease to surprise us, you have been everything from an angel to a sneaky little rascal, to a cuddle bug and the pickiest/ stubborn eater! HA! Life is not boring in this household, with you and your big brother! You both keep us on your toes, and most of all, I am smitten by your admiration and love for each other! I melt every time I see you copy Taji and when he teaches you something new. You have a beautiful and very close relationship with each other, and I hope it will always be this way! I love that you are a mama's boy as well! Still to this day, you are my baby, and I love how much you need me, want to cuddle and snuggle. You fulfill my every baby fix, yet, I am so proud out how much you are talking and learning! You may be our "peanut" and small in size compared to other 2 year old boys, but you are GRAND in your intelligence, verbal skills, personality, wit, and humor. You are very social and not afraid to try new things (as long as your mama is near for security). I know from here on out, you are going to have so many admirers, friends, fun adventures with your brother and us, and go on to do AMAZING things! We love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond, to the deepest depths of the sea and the galaxy!
Christmas Day afternoon (post nap) birthday surprise celebration, cake, and presents:
Time to Party!!! Big and bouncy birthday party fun at the YMCA with Jax's buddies:
Jax was so excited for his party, on the Saturday (28th) following his birthday, that he forfeited his nap. The anticipation was so too much for him that he couldn't fall asleep! He was a great party host to his 7+ buddies and their parents! His favorites were the trampolines, the foam pit, basketball hoop, parachute, and of course pizza, cake, and presents!!! Everyone had a blast, including the adults!

























































No comments:
Post a Comment