But enough about me..... feast your eyes on this colorful batch of Fall photos!
do you see our cottage through the gorgeous yellow and orange trees?
Taj loves to jump in the leaves!
Our First New York Fall Photoshoot with the boys.....
Jax is a leaf muncher..... he actually tries to munch on everything these days!
Ok, here Jax looks bigger than Taj only because he's closer to the camera and Taj is actually sitting a little off to the side behind him! What I think is really funny is that in these photos Jax looks like a blond spitting image of Brad, while Taj looks more like me! I love how our boys have a mix of both of our features, however, you can easily see that they have their own unique look.
So glad I captured these just in the knick of time because due to a few rainstorms and wind, the leaves are falling fast..... with the Dakotas, Wisconsin, Colorado, and Michigan getting their first snow, I think we may be next! (Lets hope its November though!)




















No comments:
Post a Comment